This is a repeate order, 3rd order, firstly should congrates the client, they are expending their business, and then thanks for them to choose GN product
, once again. In another way, it also proves the importance of a practical customized system.
This sytem contains 3main modules:
1. Waste Collecting and Washing Module – the waste slurry is delivered to site via the hydrocac truck and then discharged to a large size collecting hopper at which bottom there are valves to discharge the slurry onto a coarse screen for large size trash separation. The liquid with fine particles is collected in the tank located under the coarse screen. The liquid is then pumped to GN high G forcedrying shaker for finer solids separation. Here the operator can also use pressure flushing device to wash the slurry. GN shaker is fixed with composite frame shaker screen for longer working time and better performance.
2. Fine Solids Hydro cycling Separation Module – GN desilter with hydro cyclone
manifold is fixed on a washing tank for further separation of the fine solids. The under shaker of the desilter is same model with GN drying shaker for easy maintenance. The hydrocyclone is using centrifugal force and gravity to separate the liquid and solids. The slurry is pumped into the cyclone with high speed for effectively separation process.
3.Dewatering Centrifuge Module
– in this hydrovac excavation waste slurry treatment system, a 22 inch big bowl decanter centrifuge is used to remove the ultra-fine solids in the slurry. A chemical dosing system can be connected to the dewatering centrifuge to increase the efficiency of the separation.
Though basic idea still same, and been there for hundreds of years, each site is different, everyone is experiencing different projects, and having their own preference. Buying equipment, buying a solution is buying a way to get rid of hassels, all the small changes, all the design details matters.
All we need, except actually produce something, is helping client to save operation cost, saving manpower, saving all comsumption, in a safe and environmental friendly way.
For centrifuge manufacturers
, the super big bowl centrifuge, normally concider as a prove of the production ablility, ie., if you are manufacuring bigger bowl successfully, it proves that you have more capability to do more on centrifuges, That is also why sometimes, when it comes to 1m bowl decanter, it is hard to find manufactures. This time the client also source many different centrifuge suppliers, GN is few suppliers who is mnaufacturing super big bowls.
The GN 30in decanter centrifue
have been used in TBM project successfully in Shanghai. and now two more units will operate in Australia. This week, GN arranged the shipment of two sets large bowl decanter centrifuge to Australia for coal mining slurry dewatering process.The model of the large bowl decanter centrifuge is GNLW764 that is the largest centrifuge GN can make at this time. For the coal slurry dewatering project, always a large flow capacity is required. That is why the client selected GN largest decanter centrifuge.
Features of GN Large Bowl Decanter Centrifuge GNLW764A
1. The rotating bowl is made from duplex stainless steel 2304 with centrifugal casting processing for better balance performance.
2. Screw conveyor is also rom stainless steel and the blade is protected with tungsten carbide for long working life.
3. To protect the motor of the large bowl decanter centrifuge. GN equips the VFD control panel for the operation of the centrifuge. So that the motor can be started to run at a low speed to prevent the over high electric current to burn the motor. In the meanwhile, a VFD control panel will let the operator to run the decanter centrifuge with different speed for various process purposes.
4. The lubrication system is using oil pump to feed lubricants to both of the bearing seats. The plate type heating exchanging system can effectively cool down the lubrication oil so that to get a better cooling performance and the temperature sensor installed on the bearing seat will send signal to the PLC to trip off the centrifuge in case of over high temperature.
Cooprating with our partner in Australia
, this tiime GN will send engineers to the site, and help on the commissioning, also help our client in Aiustralia to have mroe set up locally to be helpful on centrifuge servicing.
Russia and China has been working even closer in the glooming time, and now more and more people are getting optimistic on the market. Recently 6 shale shaker, 2 mud cleaners, 6 centrifugal pumps, 2 centrifugal degasser and 4 decanter centrifuges for 2 rigs, now ready to departure to Russia.
Keep investing more on R&D, GN is now making more related product, and as always, updating the exisiting main products.
GN Centrifugal Pump Features, as below, and it comes with IEC Ex control panels
GN have brought lots of advanced machinery to make sure high quality equipment been manufactured. 5 axies, and big CNC machine center, injection molding machine, and in line robots for shaker screens manufacturing etc.
When most people think of a paint shop, it's common that they think of the paint shop of an assembly line, as with the manufacturing of new cars. Although this is likely to be the most common instance where a paint shop is used, it is not the only one. In any manufacturing environment where a product requires painting, the need for a paint shop exists.
After moved to the new shop, GN had purchased a lot of new equipment for higher efficiency manufacturing, one of them is the automatical powder coating, which will help GN have standarized automatical coating process for at least all of the standarized products.
For the customized parts, mud tanks, pipeline etc, then will put into the painting shop. This new modernized painting shop can do: painting, heating, and both, which is the most important part, are environmental friendly
Now the new painting and coating line is alive, except open for our own projects, we also open it for other manufacturers.
It has been a long time since GN decided to keep more equipment main parts in stock, to offer client a quick solution. After a few years developing, now GN start understanding more about clients, about site requirements, and cost saving etc., while no matter what, keep quality in the first place.
Not only the factory passed the API, CE, HSE etc., GN design team keep the safty in mind when designing the equipment, also the after sales engineering team, bring their own comments whenever they come back form a site.
Since GN core business is still oil gas, drill cuttings management etc., Russia has been a strategic market, with our partners locally, we have been step into further than we have ever imagined. Another lot of equipment is now ready for shipping.
Lots of our Russian client were using EU / US solids control euqipment, system, even shaker screens, after they used GN products, they found in a very surprised way, that this one from China the even more efficient then the similar products they used before. After that, more and more clients come to us, and also that is one of the most important reason that the parter now working with us, the equipment is good enough, will not lose their face. One more set ready to go to Russia, and GN is expecting you.