GN Solids Control Equipment,Solids Control System
Containerized Systems from GN to the World
GN have been working a lot on how to modularize the whole system, for different applications, dispite all the customizations, there is always one solution which seems very popular, containerize. Though different people get different understanding on the containerize, either put into container to save shipping cost, or make itself as container size, to save all hassles afterwards.
Recently we delivered two containerized systems, one is for HDD, the other is for OST.
This HDD mud recycling system is a high configuration including all 4 stages separation equipment. Below is the list of this system.
1. Shale shaker GNZS703F is the first stage separation equipment to remove the coarse solids. GNZS03F is the latest version shale shaker in GN production line. This model shale shaker is with 3 panel composite frame shaker screen that is fastened by using ratchet spanner, easily and fast.
2. GNZJ703F-1S8N mud cleaner is combination unit of desander and desilter. The mud cleaner under shaker is the same model GNZS703F. Normally, GN use same model shale shaker for easy future maintenance. 2 units centrifugal pump are equipped in the system for feeding the drilling mud to the hydrocyclone units for smaller sand and silt separation.
3. Shale shaker and mud cleaner are firstly fixed on a strong steel frame. The frame bottom is same dimension with the under located mud tank. This frame can be lifted easily with shaker and mud cleaner installed on it for easy assembling and transportation.
4. Decanter centrifuge GNLW363C-VFD is last stage separation equipment for fine solids separation. After several time recycling, there will be much fine solids in the drilling mud. The centrifuge is used to remove the fine solids to ensure the property of the drilling mud. Decanter centrifuge is fixed on a collecting tank with 4 supporting legs. Liquid is flow into the tank and solids will be collected by the screw conveyor and transferred out of the system.
This containerized oil sludge treatment system is consisting of below modules:
1. Premixing Module – per customer requirement, GN provided the sludge vacuum pump to transfer the oil sludge from the collection pit to the system. Two tanks equipped with agitators and heating line are used as the premixing vessel.
2. Coarse Screen Module – the washed sludge will be pumped to the coarse shaker screen for large size solid particles separation. A flushing pipe is installed over the shaker deck to spray washing the sludge. For warm consideration, the shaker unit is put in a container, and the complete container will be put on a collecting tank to store the treated slurry.
3. Fine Solids Separation Module – slurry treated by the shaker will be pumped to the decanter centrifuge for fine solids separation. For easy collection of the solids discharged from the centrifuge, the centrifuge is supported by a skid and a screw conveyor is installed under the centrifuge solids discharge port.
4. 3 Phase Separation Skid Module – The slurry out of the decanter will flow into the 3 phase separation module that includes inclined plate clarifier, oil water separator and surge tanks for separated oil and water. The 3 phase separation module is the last process procedure of the oil sludge separation system.
5. Chemical Dosing Module – the chemicals can be added into each procedure of the system. The dosing system is also installed in a container and connected to each procedure via pipes and valves.
GN is able to provide the oil sludge system with customized color and client’s logo for better advertisement of client’s business. Please feel free to contact with GN for more separation solutions.
All the the tanks, frames can be designed to meet the specific requirement from site. freely get in touch with GN for your detail requirement.